Looking for new and creative ways to reach your audience via mobile? Check out Millennial Media’s new suite of mobile advertising tools that allow advertisers to deliver cutting-edge mobile ads on their platform. Here are a few of their offerings:
- Mobile Circular: Advertises up to 20 products within a single creative. In market for more than a year, Millennial Media’s Mobile Circular allows brands to replicate a traditional free standing insert.
- 360° View: Enables consumers to interact with an object and rotate it 360° in any direction, highlighting a product’s features in a rotating, customizable format.
- “Smash It”: Interactive game unit that prompts users to tap certain objects on the screen to gain points, while avoiding other images that will cause them to lose the game. Players can easily post scores to social media sites, driving viral interest in the ad.
- The Cube: Supports up to six images—one on each “side” of the cube. The cube is navigated by four arrows that rotate the cube in the guided direction to give the appearance of a 3D view.
- Media Gallery: Enables advertisers to display a series of different images that progress from left to right. Image progression can be user initiated through swipes or taps from the consumer, or the images can load automatically.
Original story featured in Mobile Marketing Watch ”Millennial Media Takes Mobile Creative Tools to The Next Level for Brands and Agencies.